“Each of us must discover how to emerge from our personal cave of constricting darkness and allow our uniqueness to illuminate the lives of those feted to share our journey. Only ego stands in the way of sharing our gifts, expressing compassion, and discovering the positive side of adversity.” (Practical Kabbalah, pg. 7)
SOME OF THE WAYS OF RELEASING AT THE HEART CENTER:
- Reiki Healing – Reiki is a Japanese healing modality used for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes self healing. As the body relaxes and surrenders to this universal energy flow, it is able to release blocks, tension, apprehensions, and even dis-ease.
- Agnihotra Ceremony – This ancient ceremony from the Ayurvedic tradition of India is a way of helping to bring the land back into harmony and balance. As you heal the land, it heals you. Performing Agnihotra helps to relieve stress, restore peace of mind and helps to bring the individual back into harmonious relationship with nature.
- The Enneagram – The Enneagram is a study of the nine basic types of people. It explains why we behave the way we do, and it points to specific directions for individual growth. It is an important tool for improving relationships with family, friends, and co-workers. (The Enneagram Made Easy) This is by no means a simplistic way of dealing with the diversity of humanity, but rather a profound and mystical study of our intricate nature.
- Labyrinth Walk – The labyrinth has been around for centuries and has been used as a form of release, relaxation, and contemplation in churches, retreat centers, and recreation centers . Walking the labyrinth with its winding path, helps individuals to quiet the mind, turn within, and let go.
- Connecting with Mother Nature – For anyone who has been in the Smoky mountains, it is not difficult to know how mother nature helps us to feel at ease, calm, and peaceful! Nature in all its splendor invites us to flow like the river, simply express our true colors, rise to the highest peaks with the eagles, and take a dip in the serenity of its stillness, and heal!
- Adventure and play – There is a saying that goes like this, “We don’t stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing”. It is our interest to keep you playing, vibrant, and alive. We are situated in a nature’s playground and whether whitewater rafting; submerging your body in a pristine lake; experiencing release through a waterfall shower; or losing yourself in the majestic woods of Joyce Kilmer or the Smoky Mountains National Park, we are sure you will experience joy and aliveness!