“God is love, and those who abide in love abide in God, and God abides in them” (1 John 4:16)
- Meditation and Contemplation Practices – Part of the process of moving into the Heart Center, we believe, entails some form of meditation and/or contemplation practice that is attuned to the individuals needs and personal choice. Therefore, our programs include guided and silent meditations using techniques from various modalities such as Raja Yoga, Vipassana, Kabbalistic, and Osho
- Bridges to Contemplative Living with Thomas Merton – Best described as a tool for spiritual development, Bridges invites participants on a journey toward spiritual transformation and a more contemplative and peace-filled life.
- A Course in Miracles –
- Materials from Eastern and Western philosophies and teachers –
- Non-Dual Kabbalistic Healing – Coming soon
I profess the religion of love,
Love is my religion and my faith,
My mother is love
My father is love
My prophet is love
My God is love
I am a child of love
I have come only to speak of love (Rumi, “I Profess the Religion of Love”)
* We believe in a holistic and respectful approach that embraces our unique and personal ways of experiencing our Divinity and Source while honoring the Whole. Our goal is to serve in ways that nurture unconditional love, peace, compassion, wholeness, and joy in the world.